With the spread of marital problems, and family at the level of Egypt, and the world became the laws governing the problems of the family is the focus of the most attention to the courts of litigation, and with this overcrowding, and the accumulation of issues stands the owner of the problem in confusion, and hesitant for fear of not getting all his legal rights, The couple find solutions without loss.
FIRST: WIFE’S RIGHTS
At the time of the divorce, the wife is entitled to the maintenance of the iddah ( period for waiting ), the pleasure, and the marital movables that have been proven, the list of movables, as well as the custody of the children, as well as the marital home.
DIVORCE OR REPUDIATION
The choice of the legal way to end the marital relationship is mixed with the wife, and lies in the confusion between the divorce suit, and suit repudiation, and whichever is better, and need to be simplified information to trade between the two ways.
CHILD SUPPORT, PROOF OF HUSBAND’S INCOME, CUSTODY, AND MARITAL HOME
* Wife seeks to obtain all the expenses of the children from their father, to help them care.
* The proof of the husband’s real income is one of the most important problems facing the wife in alimony claims, where some couples manipulate the vocabulary of his income to overthrow the expenses of children.
* The wife also aims to regularize custody of children.
* The marital home shall also be subject to loss if its legal status is not clarified.
DISPLACEMENT OF MOVABLES
* At other times the wife seeks to recover her marital property (the list of brides) in the case of the takeover by the husband.
SECOND: HUSBAND’S RIGHTS
OBEDIENCE AND DESPAIR
- The husband to his wife since the marriage contract to appear obedience in all marital affairs, and not to leave the marital home without the husband’s permission.
- The husband is entitled to warn the wife to enter into his obedience, and return to the marital home if he left without his permission, and his consent, and was prevented from returning.
- If she does not return to the marital home after the warning,
* The father has the right to see his children permanently and continuously.
* When the mother refuses to enable him to see his children in an amicable manner, he is entitled to initiate a lawsuit to enable him to see.
* The court rules in favor of the father by enabling him to see his young children three hours a week in a legally approved place of vision.
THE FALL OF THE NURSERY
* Child custody of the mother falls in several cases, including:
- Children have reached the legal age of custody, and here the child can choose between staying with the mother or moving to live with the father.
- Mother’s marriage after divorce from a foreign person (a person other than the father).
- The mother’s bad reputation, moral behavior or loss of competence are proved.
- The mother’s failure to implement the vision.
WE HAVE THE SOLUTION
We have all the tools, experiences and ways to restore all your stolen legal rights. We have had many problems and we have always distinguished ourselves by choosing the shortest and quickest way to bring the rights of our valued customers without compromising. From each other.
* We have a specialized elite of lawyers, legal advisors in family disputes (divorce – khula – expenses of the young – food, clothing – custody fees – expenses of marriage – nursery care – vision – obedience, – school expenses – network recovery – list of movables … etc)
No (Tossing / Altering) We (we invite / invite you) to communicate with us and you will find the best legal solutions.